I'm excited to announce a brand new Jamstack Explorers Mission along with our partner Netlify - Building with SvelteKit and GraphCMS.
- Check out the full Jamstack Explorers mission →
- View the repo on GitHub →
- Check out the demo →
- Get started with your own using the new GraphCMS SpaceX API starter →
This course took just over two weeks to record and edit, and covers getting set up with Svelte in with a SvelteKit project that will get SpaceX API launch data from a GraphQL API in the shape of a GraphCMS project.
What's covered in the course:
- A brief overview to Svelte and Sveltekit, then walk through setting up and deploying to Netlify detailing the use of adapters in SvelteKit.
- Setting up the backend which is done easily with one click to deploy a GraphCMS project from the new SpaceX Launches starter.
- Setting up a GraphQL client for use in the project and how to use endpoints to query the API on the server using the SvelteKit endpoint functionality.
- There’s also a bonus lesson on adding minimum styling with Tailwind CSS and DaisyUI.
Let us know if you take the course and what you build with it in our developer community slack!