Announcing the Official GraphCMS Marketing Website Starter
Introducing the Marketing Website Starter built using GraphCMS, Next.js, and Chakra UI. Quickly prototype and iterate on your own website.
We're excited to share that we have a new official GraphCMS Starter! A Marketing Website for SaaS Products built using GraphCMS, Next.js, and Chakra UI. The repository for this is open-sourced, so you can quickly prototype and iterate on your own website.
- Check out the demo →
- Check the repo →
- Get started with a GraphCMS project using the Marketing Website starter →
This reference application is an example of how to build a fully-funcional marketing website for a SaaS product using GraphCMS.
- Styled using Chakra UI.
- Internationalized Routing using Next i18n Routing and GraphCMS Localization.
- Image optimization using next/image.
- Modular "drag-and-drop" blocks to build dynamic page templates using GraphQL Union Types (Polymorphic Relations).
- SEO-ready pages and posts using Next SEO and sourcing SEO content from GraphCMS.
1. Clone the repository and install project dependencies
npx degit GraphCMS/reference-marketing-website#main reference-marketing-websitecd reference-marketing-websiteyarn
2. Provide your GraphCMS project keys
In order to use this starter, you'll need to have created a new GraphCMS project using our
Marketing Website Template.
Navigate into your new site’s directory and copy the
cp .env.local.example .env.local
Inside of your newly created
.env.local file, provide values for the variable. These variables can be found in the project settings UI.
3. Start building!