Build a Streaming Platform with GraphCMS
Join along to learn how to create a streaming platform, inspired by Disney+, using GraphCMS and Next.js
Hello everyone! I'm super excited to share with you a new video that covers creating a Disney+ clone with GraphCMS.
In just 2 hours, learn how to create schema, setup Next.js, and query content, send mutations, and add CSS. The application will have an index page of episodes, and individual movie pages where you can mark each one as read.
What to expectAnchor
- Create a project within GraphCMS
- Take a deep dive on building flexible, structured content models for modular complex data
- Create relations between the modular structured content
- Use the GraphCMS Content UI to add, edit content and create a data-rich content repository
- See an in-depth walkthrough of the GraphCMS GraphQL Playground which highlights:
- the basics of GraphQL including writing queries and mutations
- how to build GraphQL queries using the automatically generated query builder
- how to query your GraphQL API without any overfetching or underfetching
- Set up a Next.js project and securely connect your GraphCMS API
- Build individual content pages and style the content for those pages using React and CSS
- Use GraphQL mutations to make changes to the content programatically
The application will have an index page of episodes, and individual movie pages where you can mark each one as read.