- Navigate to the content tab in the left-hand sidebar.
- Choose a content model from the collapsible sidebar.
- Press "Create item" in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Fill out the information required by your content model.
- Press "Save" in the sidebar to save your content onto the
DRAFTstage or press Save and Publish to save your content onto both the
GraphCMS allows the set-up of additional content stages (e.g. a
ARCHIVED stage) depending on your plan.
Connecting related contentAnchor
For content models that have references, you can either connect an existing entry, or create and connect a new one.
Relate existing contentAnchor
- A popup listing all the possible entries of that model will appear.
- Press the link icon at the far left of the content entry.
Relate new contentAnchor
- An in-line content editor window for the selected type will appear.
- Fill out for the form's fields.
- Choose to "save" or "save and publish" to create a
PUBLISHEDentry in the related model. Connecting will happen automatically.
Connecting different types of contentAnchor
If the relation field you're connecting content to is a union type then you can connect to different content type entries.
Click to add a new or existing entry and select from the list the type of content you want to connect.