Filtering allows you to restrict the content shown by specific parameters. This is helpful when trying to create a more curated overview of content.
These filters can be useful when building content views, looking for a specific type of content, or finding content that matches several perimeters (such as Created after AND Content ID).
- Navigate to the content tab in the left-hand sidebar.
- Choose a content model from the collapsible sidebar.
- Press the Filter icon at the end of the filter bar at the top of the content entries table.
- Choose from one of the fields listed for filtering.
- Select the filter method in the center of the filter box (default's to is).
- Choose from one of the following options:
|Is Null||Matches empty (without content)|
|Is Not Null||Matches not null (with any content added)|
|Is Not||Exclusion match|
|Less Than||for numeric fields (including date and dateTime)|
|Less Than or Equal To||for numeric fields (including date and dateTime)|
|Greater Than||for numeric fields (including date and dateTime)|
|Greater Than or Equal To||for numeric fields (including date and dateTime)|
|Not Contains||Exclusion by string search|
|Starts With||Starting string match|
|Not Starts With||Exclusion by starting string match|
|Ends With||Ending string match|
|Not Ends With||Exclusion by ending string match|
- To the right of the filter method, enter a comparison value.