- Open a content entry you'd like to connect a relation to.
- Locate the relation field.
- Choose between "add an existing..." or "create and add a new..." of whatever model you are wanting to connect.
When pressing on:
- A popup listing all the possible entries of that model will appear.
- Press the link icon at the far left of the content entry.
- An in-line content editor window for the selected type will appear.
- Fill out for the form's fields.
- Choose to "save" or "save and publish" to create a DRAFT or DRAFT and PUBLISHED entry in the related model. Connecting will happen automatically.
Follow the steps from "Connecting a Relation", when you press on either of the buttons, an intermediate select box will have you first decide with model you want to choose from or create a new entry in.
- Open a content entry you'd like to disconnect a relation to.
- Find the relation field you'd like to remove a conenction from.
- Click on the broken link icon at the far right of the content entry.
- Open a content entry you'd like to sort relations on.
- Find the relation field you'd like to sort.
- Grab the four dot handle at the left edge of the content entry and drag up and down in the list.