The API playground is a great way to experiment with querying, and mutating data. You can find the API Playground from the sidebar once logged into your project.
The API Playground is also great for:
- Testing authorization and access control with API keys.
- Working with, and testing multiple environments.
- Working with, and testing localized content.
- Explore previously ran queries, and mutations.
- Run previous queries in a single click
- Explore queries, mutations, arguments, and more with explorer view.
- Browse auto-generated schema documentation
- Work with variables, and named queries